I am passionate about sharing what I have learned and mentoring others. Mentoring is designed to help you grow in all areas of your life: health, hobbies and interests, career, family, social, economic, spiritual and mind. There is no feeling of well being if any of these areas are in poor order.
The focus beings on the area(s) you are most particularly interested in growing and improving in first. Every facet of your life in which you grow will positively affect the rest of your life. You can only achieve more by growing as a person. Failure to grow is failure.
Through working with me, I may be able to help you:
- Learn how to identify what you really want.
- Facilitating your growth in health, hobbies and interests, career, family, social, economic, spiritual and mind – which will enable you to…
- Create comprehensive plans to bridge the gap between your desires and actually achieving them.
My philosophy is “Growth for Success, because Growth is Success. The only true failure in life is to choose not to grow, it is the failure to discover, build on and learn new skills.”
Finally, you may be asking why Growth? What is the point of it and is it worth it?
To answer let me create a scene for you:
You are walking down a road and you come across some newly planted, baby trees. You appreciate the life they have, the beauty of life itself and noticing how small the trees are, you also appreciate the fragility of life. What are the odds that those trees will survive to adult hood? How many challenges will they face that could terminate them? To list a few:
- An animal could eat/chew or break them
- An ignorant or careless person may step on or vandalise them
- A flood or heavy rain may wash them away or drown them
- A strong wind may snap them
- Extreme heat or cold could kill them
- Any number of things could happen which would end the trees journey when it is just starting out
However, if the baby trees survive the first and most dangerous part of their journey, they have no choice but to grow as big as they can. They will grow as tall and round as they can. When they grow, they become strong, and the above mentioned points are as likely to harm a fully grown tree as ant is to harm a whale.
You may not know this: but most people are going through life the same as those baby trees – with one exception. They can CHOOSE not to grow, so when the heat of life, the trials, the inconsiderate people come into their lives, everything falls apart.
They are fragile because they have chosen not to grow, and instead conform to a life where they really want more but are too scared and don’t know the first step to be able to achieve more.
So allow me to help you to make” Growth for Success” a part of your life.
Contact me now if you are interested in being mentored. I currently have space for a couple new mentees.
To your success, in gratitude,